JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
25 good things about having ADHD
- Lots of energy.
- Willing to try things - take risks
- Ready to talk, can talk a lot.
- Gets along well with adults.
- Can do several things at one time.
- Need less sleep.
- Good sense of humour.
- Very good at taking care of younger kids.
- See details that other people miss.
- Understand what it's like to be teased or to be in trouble so are understanding of other kids.
- Can think of different and ways to do things.
- Volunteer to help others.
- Happy and enthusiastic.
- Imaginative - creative.
- Articulate - can say things well.
- Sensitive - compassionate.
- Eager to make new friends.
- Great memory
- More fun to be with than most kids.
- Warm and loving.
- Care a lot about families.
|Back||Back to top|